Quality Asphalt Maintenance & Line Painting Services You Can Rely On
Discover More about Asphalt Spray Sealing
How Does Your Asphalt Start Cracking?
After being exposed to sunlight for a long period, your asphalt driveway begins losing its flexibility. More specifically, the sun’s ultraviolet rays cause the asphalt cement to break down. The mixture of the asphalt and the stone particles and sand, also known as aggregate, start to come apart. If you live in colder climates, the asphalt cracking process is sped up.
How do Sealers Work
Applying an asphalt sealer to your driveway, will not only make it look nicer, it will also increase its lifespan. Asphalt sealers provide a shield for your driveway making the elements impenetrable to it. If you have any questions about our process or how sealers work, please give us a call today and we would be happy to answer all of your questions.
Which Sealer Should you Choose, Traditional or Coal Tar?
- Usually mixed with an emulsifier (a soapy substance) and water
- Very short lifespan
- Doesn’t protect against ultraviolet rays
Coal Tar (Our Preferred Method)
- Consists of emulsifier and small particles of clay making it easy to apply
- Longer lifespan
- Effective against oil and gasoline, protects against UV rays
- Cost efficient
J.W. Fleming professional asphalt sealing crew has years of experience providing quality services:
• Use only Federal specification RP-355c Commercial Grade coal tar emulsion sealer
• Professionally trained and experienced staff always sprays everything, and never squeegee
• Staff utilizes and Ingersoll Rand 1500-gallon spray tank truck
• Spray in 6’-8’ spray pattern for even coverage and durability
• Proven experience at prepping and filling cracks better than anyone in the area
• Use high-pressure to prep and clean the crack prior to applying material
• Professionally trained and experienced staff takes care of everything from prepping the lot to final inspection
• And much more
Once the Paving is Done, Time to Do Line Striping
Once the paving project or sealing is done, count on J.W. Fleming, Inc. to do a professional job with line striping. Your parking lot would not be complete without bright, easy-to-read lines and symbols for your patrons. Keeping the lines on the parking lot painted are like keeping the trim on your building painted. It makes a good impression, and shows that you care about your business.