Get Snow & Ice Control for Winter Safety
Plowing Solutions in a Variety of Sizes
J.W. Fleming offers the best in plowing solutions for some of the worst winter weather we receive throughout the region. Be prepared to battle the snow and ice and maintain control with quality products from the BOSS line of snow and ice removal equipment.
Adding Top Quality Seasonal Plows is a Snap with BOSS
J.W. Fleming, Inc. is proud to be a first-class distributor of top-quality BOSS plows and spreaders. BOSS products come from Iron Mountain, Michigan, where designing, innovating, and manufacturing world-class snow and ice removal equipment has been their expertise for over three decades. When it comes to the types of equipment that does the job faster, BOSS is the name to trust for:
- Straight Blades
V-Box Spreaders – The Most Powerful Tools in Your Arsenal
BOSS VBX Spreaders are some of the most powerful tools in your snow- and ice-removal arsenal. Get control over snow and ice throughout the stressful winter travel season with BOSS’ VBX Spreaders, which are fully featured for ease of use. This is all backed by the strong reputation for quality, durability, and service on which BOSS has built its reputation. BOSS VBX Spreaders offer maximum productivity for years of operation in harsh winter conditions.
The VBX 6500 is the newest addition to the BOSS line, and it performs with as much power and reliability as other mid-size models. These VBX spreaders feature models with both pintle and auger feeds, standard work lights, and electric motors, with controls that are easy to use. This allows greater flexibility to spread a variety of deicing materials. Some decisive features include:
- Corrosion-Resistant Poly Hopper with 1.5, 2, & 3 cubic yards of capacity.
- Pintle Chain or Auger Feed System Available allowing you to choose the best system for your needs.
- Stainless Steel Motor with planetary drive worm gear box.
- Fully Adjustable Urethane Spinner with sealed motor compartment for durability and maximum adjustability and spreading efficiency.
Tailgate Spreaders - Quick, Effecient Dispersersal with Ease
Founded in 1939, Warner Bodies has been manufacturing utility truck bodies, rescue vehicles, and custom trucks in Noblesville, Indiana, for over half a century. During the company’s early years, Warner Bodies manufactured specialized van bodies for the sales and service industries. Eventually, Warner Bodies expanded to include service bodies, custom utility bodies, and fire and rescue vehicles. Purchased in March 2010, by Manasek Acquisition Company (MAC), Warner Bodies continues to manufacture a wide variety of standard and custom truck bodies with superior construction and long-lasting quality.
- Low Profile Design Poly Hopper is designed so that your vision is not obstructed.
- Solid Poly Hopper Cover is designed to last longer and prevent moisture from entering the hopper.
- Top Screen with Bag Splitter easily opens bags and filters deicing material.
- Enclosed 12-Volt Electric High-Torque Motor completely sealed and enclosed.
UTV V-Box Spreaders – The Finishing Touch to Fight Ice
Professional snow- and ice-removal experts rely on top-quality equipment from BOSS because of their track record for ease of operation. Road crews know the importance of being able to tackle road clearance in front, while the back of the vehicle puts down the finishing touches for ice control.
By combining the strength of the BOSS XT snowplow with the precision of the BOSS VBS 3000 Spreader, your UTV becomes one ultimate snowfighting package. This allows you to pack the same amount of results using a much smaller size. Quality features of the UTV VBX Spreader include:
- Corrosion Resistant Poly Hopper with 12 cubic feet of capacity.
- High Torque Gear Motor powder coated for corrosion resistance, reduced maintenance, and longer life.
- 12” Diameter Urethane Spinner with sealed motor for durability and maximum spreading efficiency.
- Single 55 Watt Halogen Work Light easily turn spreader lights on and off from inside the cab.
Walk-Behind Spreader – Manual Ease in Spreading & Dispersal
You see them just about everywhere, and BOSS is the place to get them. Walk-behind spreaders allow for manual ease in spreading up to 80 pounds of material, including partially assembled salt, ice melt, and halite. Disperse the ice control you need in a big area with walk-behind spreaders from BOSS. Features include:
- Adjustable Slide Gate large adjustable opening for spreading a broad range of product.
- Enclosed metal gears prevent debris interference.
- Powder Coated T-Handle with rubber grips for heavy-duty, professional use.
- Wide Tread 12″ Pneumatic Tires heavy duty for professional use.